17 October 2010

Ich bin hier !




So , I finally made the big step and got a blog . And this is my first post. I've been thinking about it for quite a while now . I don't like making assumptions for the future , because you never know what will happen next ,but I can tell you that this is a fashion and lifestyle blog . I'll be presenting the outfits I sometimes wear , things I see interesting , food I cook and some of my own creations . I like all sorts of clothes , from vintage to Gucci , but I don't afford buying the Gucci ones.
Okay ,I've already started rambling . Here is some info on me : I'm almost 17 , an Aquarius and I love reading and dancing . I am an aspiring writer and my dream town is London.

This is it for now ,
Alexandra

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...