29 January 2012

The limit of adulthood

Photobucket



I give a special significance to dates and events and this year was not an exception. On the most perfect 21st of January, this year, I turned 18, embracing therefore, the first step into adulthood.
I had given it a lot of thought, but never did I think it would really change my perspective on life. Becoming able to vote has given me another sense of responsability and of understanding of my mistakes.
But as life goes, I have not become of an age that inabilitates me to make mistakes, nor to try making any, but to realise that making mistakes is a way to learn.
In another manner of thought, by realising something like this can be dangerous, but even the mistakes I make during typing or while I was dancing at my party have, in spite of me being aware of it or not, an effect of present and future me.
Needless to say, even though I am an adult now and my state trusts my capacities of drinking, driving and voting( therefore deciding in one way or another, my country's fate), I am still a child, a lover of the arts and a dedicate fashion blogger, desperately trying to prove myself in the world I live in and insisting on sharing my ideas and rambling to anyone, even more to those that are there to hear.

I wish for a better me to come with the new stage on which I have embarked and that what matters to me most to stay with me for the rest of my life.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

As ugly and weird we are in this pic, you two will always be two of my favourite girls and I love you too much <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

First outfit:
Dress: my own design
Shoes: Deichman

Second Outfit:
Body: Motivi
Skirt: Zara
Shoes: Pour La Victoire

14 comments:

  1. OMG! You're Jessica Rabbit! (It's a compliment). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. la multi ani cu tot ce-ti doresti! sa-ti folosesti varsta cu cap!
    p.s.: a doua tinuta e absolut superba!

    http://damisabina.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ai un blog award la mine pe blog! Te pup!

    http://valentinabucur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every girl needs a good LRD -- Little Red Dress. Hello, bombshell.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful in that dress girl!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your visit. you are welcome.

    http://likeenjoythelife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woooowwww...you are so beautiful! I love this red long dress! It's so sexy and cool! :-D

    Kisses,
    Miriam
    Fashion Crazy Ball

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photos, I like them!!! This is such a nice post!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???
    Last day to win an amazing dress of your choice up to £200, enter the Zeleb giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats!! I've been searching for a red dress in ages and yours looks amazing!
    xx s
    www.my-philosophie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday, then!
    I'm 24 and I feel so old and young at the same time. A person is old only if you act like one :)

    xxx
    - Laura
    http://ucouldbemysomeone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVELY BLOG!
    GREAT PICS!
    THANK'S FOR YOUR SWEET COMMENT!
    <33




    www.pulsacoesplanetarias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...