3 February 2012

An Oxford man

Photobucket



"An Oxford man!" He was incredulous. "Like hell he is! He wears a pink suit."


"Nevertheless he’s an Oxford man."


As not all that glitters is gold, nor does a man who wears a pink suit cease to be an Oxford man. And as simple as that, I do not stop being an boheme reader, an excentric traveller, a quirky dancer and an even more strange woman-to be, even if I hide under classy clothes embelished with simple cuts and delicate tear-drop earrings.
I pose in the cold, I stay up late in the night and I dream of art: any form of it, from the newest novel I imagine writing to the next post I share on my blog.



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress:Takko
Vest:Bershka
Boots:Leonardo
Clutch:Avon


6 comments:

  1. cool outift ... thanks for dropping by on my blog ... follw each other? x x

    http://betty-freestylescraps.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg your blog is amazing. thank you for commenting on my blog. shall we follow eachother?

    ReplyDelete
  3. great photos! how did you manage not to freeze in the cold?
    and thanks so much for your nice comment!
    xxx Anita

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...