23 June 2012

Get the London look

Photobucket


Since the weather outside is dreadfully hot and I have locked myself in with air conditioning and closed curtains. Therefore, I can now dip in the gravy and ween on so many goodies that you can find online. My biggest passion at the moment is surfing Lyst and creating collections. Also, while surfing the numerous pages that open in a way similar to a waterfall, I found this great new Bershka collection, which is London, or actually, Union Jack, inspired. 
The unique print of the United Kingdom's flag has been my go-to print for anything for ages now and now it became a great opportunity to showcase some of the items on my "Get the London look" wishlist.
Also, check out the other inspirational pieces on my "Union Jack" Lyst here :)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. Wow...I really want the London Look now!!! My favorite has to be the very first picture with the skirt because it's a subtle flag. I want!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...