3 July 2012

Glittery

Photobucket

I will always cherrish most the items I buy with money earned on my own. And this is how these shoes' story begins. A couple of weeks ago I discovered I had some money on my PayPal account and decided I should spend them. So I then went along on a journey to discover the perfect piece under 20 $. And there I found these lovely Asos babies. And now, one week and a half later, I find myself looking at them and contemplating every stitch. 
I love the combination between the golden fabric, the black shoelaces and the white sole. I believe that they're so easy to mix with any other type of clothing, both with jeans and a t-shirt or with a fancier dress.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. sunt super! sa-i porti sanatoasa:) te rog spune-mi cum ai facut efectul ultimei poze? ce program ai folosit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ultima poza e facuta in Animation Shop 3 :D Il gasesti pe softpedia ;))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunt curioasă să văd combinaţiile care vor ieşi la iveală pe marginea acestor încălţări.

    www.zadinblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...