15 March 2013

How to feel good: A lady's guide

The Shoe Pendant


Hello, my darlings! It's been two days since I showed you how I created my first batch of perfect Vanilla Meringues and I do hope some of you tried it and were as delighted as I was. Now, I'm enjoying myself by writing this post, checking some online reading and then I'm off to get up to date with my real-life reading. All while indulging in a big glass of wine ( you know the one Jules has in Cougar Town ?) and wearing my favorite pair of heels, which are, coincidentally, the same ones I am wearing in this post. Why am I telling you what I'm wearing and doing right now? It's because it's one of the things I find pleasure in: dressing up while I'm in the house and pretending to be a countess ( blame my favorite dark countess, Ana Morodan, for this). I think it's every little girl's wish to be a princess, we just develop on the way. So is this different from dressing up with a tiara? So here are my pieces of advice to you...

  • Think positive! It does wonders for the skin and it's so good to feel goodness coming out of all your pores!
  • Enjoy a good manichure! Go to your favorite salon or simply spend your afternoon painting your nails in a bright, crimson red. (That's my favorite)
  • Let yourself fall in a good book! Escaping from daily routines is second best to thinking positive. Haven't you seen my lovely complexion yet?
  • Pretend you're a diva one day a week! Give yourself a spa day, alone or with girlfriends. Or go to a movie dressed all up and wearing heels. No one has to know that you're not Megan Fox.
  • I'm a countess! If stardom is not your thing, take my example and treat yourself like royalty, not only a day per week, but each night, before you go to bed.
  • Pose! When you get to a party and you see that cute photographer taking only pictures of you, pose! Let him get the material he wants with a beauty like you!
  • You are a Godess!Your body is a temple and you are a Godess. Don't forget that with every step you take and you will feel as good as you can get.

    Until next time, take care of yourself and be beautiful!

     alt=

    The Shoe Pendant

    The Shoe Pendant

    The Shoe Pendant

    The Shoe Pendant

    The Shoe Pendant

    The Shoe Pendant

    The Shoe Pendant

    The Shoe Pendant

    Skirt: Miniprix
    Blouse: Glow
    Shoes: Glow
    Necklace: C&A
  • 12 comments:

    1. Beautiful, beautiful photos! I love your look!
      And pretty good advices too! ;)

      ReplyDelete
    2. U look so cute! I love your blouse! And the guide is very inspiring:) Thankyou for doing an amazing post!
      www.wardrobe09.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. you r amazing in this look!!!

      http://www.loveandstuds.it/

      ReplyDelete
    4. you look STUNNING
      www.lamodemm.blogspot.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    5. Found your Blog thru IFB! This is a great post and Congratulations on being featured on IFB. :)

      xx
      Seepz
      http://that-sassy-girl.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    6. I love how you did not just present us with a great outfit, but away to make women feel better when they are feeling down (which happens a lot). Great!

      Hermy of Leilahslipstick.tumblr.com

      ReplyDelete
    7. Ce nuanta este rujul? Este adorabil!! :D
      Si fusta aceea care o am si eu...ah superba!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Following verify some the actual web site articles on your own site now, in addition to My spouse and i really similar to your own method of blogs. it had been very very excellent in addition to helpful.
      womens shoes in uk
      shoe in uk

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...