7 November 2010

Happy Birthday!

Just woke up after my best friend's eighteenth birthday . And it was a blast ! We danced from 7 to almost 7,we took pictures and laughed . I am so happy for him . I can't believe he's finally an adult . At least in theory :)) . We bought him a guitar for his birthday . An acoustic ,I think , something called Fender; those of you that play the guitar probably know what I should be talking about . I still have to give him the present I got him , but I'll probably give it to him tomorrow because it's his name-day and it will make it more special. He was so happy and I am so happy for him . Okay , slow down with the enthusiasm ,girl .

I love you ,dude ! Don't you ever forget that . Happy birthday >:D<

Here are some pictures . I tried to take some outfit pictures but I simply didn't feel like posing .

So basically this is my dress , the one with the snake print . I mathed my outfit with a biker leather jacket and a blue snakeskin oversized pouch .


Happy birthday ! And for many more to come !♥








"Mickey, take a photo of us! "
"Yes,just stand still!"
"Mickey , take a photo of our FACES! "
"Oh , but your legs look better!"

Love,Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...