4 November 2010

Heavy Week + Halloween updates

Hy, guys , sorry for having not written in the past couple of days , but it's been awful this week : I caught a cold . And why is that such a catastrophe ? Well , I've been avoiding such a cold for like 2 months now because it's the 18th birthday of one of my most dearest friends this week and he's throwing a big party and I want to be fit . I'd like to tell you what gift I bought him , but he might sneak a peak on my blog and I don't want to ruin the surprise .
In other ideas, I was hoping to post some photos of my outfits this week , but , bummer ! , the cold kept me inside for almost 2 days and before that I had no dressing-up need .
Anyways , I just found a photo from the Halloween party , featuring moi ,here present. It turned out really nasty , the photo I mean , because you can't see I'm Corpse Bride , not your ordinary bride , but it's ok .
I'll be posting some more from now on because I don't like leaving my blog all alone for that much.



xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...