12 May 2011

Spring

Photobucket


It's really starting to look like spring and it feels so good ! But it's awful that during this exact period I have to study for all my finals and catch up to all school objects and stuff. But today I got a little time and decided to take some photos of my outfit (today I felt the need to dress up and be in harmony with the sun ) .
Sorry for the short post : I'm off to Chemistry and History !



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. cute top :)

    and i love the datil that your cardigan has the same colour as the ring :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wore the exact same colours on my latest post :)
    you look great :)

    xxo
    http://iamheizl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfits! Enjoy your school years while you can (I miss them so much by now) and good luck with all..

    Hugs,
    The Picnic Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the texture on your blouse and that beautiful shade of green!

    thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...