15 May 2011

Last week's events

Photobucket

Blogspot.com has some serious issues . It had this huge service gap during the past few days (as most of you already know) and it has messed with both my mind and my blogging. So here are the two cutest outfits I wore last week :

This one was from when I went with some friends to celebrate a birthday . The portrait is not the most flattering,but I have this great complexion in the photo with which I am in love !



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I somewhat felt the need to joggle with something funny .
Socks : New Yorker
Shoes : Primark
Vest : New Yorker
Cardigan : Forecast

And these are from another charitable event I participated in : the "Pro Maiorescu" organisation assembled a donating event to help rebuild the old building of the college.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ring : Top Shop

8 comments:

  1. Hey!
    Frumos blog, chiar daca nu ma dau in vant dupa moda , chiar imi place. Si eu sunt blogger de cativa ani , iar daca ai nevoie de ajutor in legatura cu aspectul blogului( mai ales cu bara aia enervanta numita "navbar" , care ar trebui scoasa) , advertising sau orice altceva , ma poti contacta la ID (carol_wrestler_wwe).
    O zi buna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. foarte frumoase tinutele! imi place in special cea cu jeansi si ciorapi albi...very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so elegant;)
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your dress at the event - so classy.

    Teodora
    teodoraslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    I tip on a Swedish fashion designer Camilla Wellton's her name. Go in and check on her clothes and see what you think, give it a shot and see if you dare to extend your wings to try something new!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,
    thanks for your lovely comment(:
    Great blog you have ! I now follow you, hope you will follow back !

    littlefashiontheories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute!

    Fashion Cat
    www.firstlookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...