21 May 2011

The savage blogger comes clean + Fashezine

Photobucket

I'll start with apologizing for being so inactive lately , but it's been hectic ! I have finished all of my finals and stuff ,leaving only a couple of pending grades to be solved,which won't be too hard. So,in the near future,my time won't be filled up with anything too demanding that will not let me do lovely posts .
And about posting, this morning I was reading the Stylish Thought and this article popped up and made some mechanisms in my brain work more than usual . Am I a savage blogger ? Am I just using this blog as a method of attracting followers ? I think not and I don't want to end up as someone (as famous as it can get) that just does it for the money. I've owned just a couple of blogs so far,each time dedicated entirely to it . I've written my true feelings in my blogs,my unstained opinions on everything . So what's happened now ? I think it's just that it feels rewarding to see that someone is interested in what you do ,the sense of approval and the surrounding with people that like you (that is why the usually follow someone).
And this ,what I like to see in myself , I have found in Ioana from Fashezine . She writes these incredibly lovely posts ,usually like stories with a moral layer. And she is incredibly fashionable too . I don't really like this word,but it's probably the best one for her.
I adore her style , it's so feminine (I don't think I've really seen her wearing trousers) and she uses this calming colors (even if it's about fuchsia and neon-yellow) . Also, look at her shoes and perfect red hair.
I wouldn't stop talking about how nice she is and how amazing she dresses.
Remember my inspiration top ? She's somewhere at the top , because ,as much as I love her style,I don't really think I am capable of wearing similar clothes with the same success .






Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The cats

Photobucket

The shoes <3


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And last,but not least , her birthday was last Sunday . Happy late birthday,sweety !

Photobucket



12 comments:

  1. She is indeed a very great girl, with a well defined style and her blog is itself a inspiration! I could never write they way she does, I guess she has a talent :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. E o scumpa :)
    Aaaa, prin thrift stores ma refeream la second hand-urile noastre. Nici noi nu avem nicaieri ceva gen Goodwill, dar am preferat sa folosesc termenul de "thrift store" si "thrifting" pentru a nu tot repeta secondhand. Scuze daca te-am indus in eroare :(
    Si eu astept foarte mult sa avem si noi niste magazine, mai mult depozite, de haine vintage si secondhand.

    Un weekend fain iti doresc :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your comment

    ;)

    nice blog

    got a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos!
    thank you for comment in my blog!
    your blog is very nice,I follow you!
    do you follow me?

    kiss from Italy

    http://aliceinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Her photos are amazing. Thank you for sharing!

    Teodora
    teodoraslookbook.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog!!!
    Follow me:
    http://glamourchocolate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the shoutout! I love Ioana and her blog, she is certainly not a savage blogger and one to aspire to.
    There is nothing wrong with wanting people to read your blog and build a following, but when you get the "notoriety" and abandon that following then I think you're in savage blogging territory.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's very understandable that you havent had time! this time of the year it's alwaaaays hectic :(
    anyways
    GREAT BLOG <3
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...