29 May 2011

Like a virgin

Photobucket

The weekend's been amazing !I attended my first fashion event ever ! I've been to Fashion Boutique this weekend and I've met Ana Maria Morodan from High Street Cardigans and she's so incredibly nice ! Also,I admired her dress collection , Snobbish Breakfast .
God,I'm so excited !! <3



Photobucket

Photobucket

Next , I photographed so many of the jewelry put on display and macaroons from Madame Lucie .

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shoes from Lust of creation by Adriana Nedelea

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. ah, ce eveniment ademenitor! mi/ar fi placut sa fiu acolo! pantofii si rochiile arata demential!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conrats!:D Your photos are amazing!

    www.fashionhasit.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post...and blog, I like it.
    Follow me and take a look at my blog...if you want!
    kisses
    http://elena-urbanlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I wanted to go too but I was out of town. I am sure it was very nice, classy and chic :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...