2 June 2011

About love and Saturday's outfit

Photobucket

I am so sorry for not being as active as I should, but I've been a little sick and headaches mixed with final exams don't make a great cocktail !
I haven't had too much time for doing posts and not being able to get out of bed doesn't help outfit shoots. So , here's my outfit from Saturday , at the Fashion Boutique event.
Plus,photos from a play I went to on Sunday , called "About Love..." .




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. email me at my blog i would love to feature you. lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool pictures and I like your outfit:)
    xx
    Sasha

    http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. che carino qsto outfit! ho scoperto il tuo blog per caso e mi piace molto. ti seguo

    ti va di passare nel mio e seguirmi?
    kiss and hug
    Erika
    http://www.myfreechoice.net/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...