31 March 2013

A new: March Instadiary

 photo a1_zps7cd9761a.jpg
Shoe sketch / Harper's Bazaar and new H&M necklace / Elle Magazine and Takko Tees / Yesterday's outfit


Between face masks, luggage packing and trying to understand how to fit 5 pairs of shoes into the littlest of suitcases, I decided that it was about time to integrate my Instagram account into my blog. I am doing this thanks to 2 reasons: today I hit 300 followers on Instagram and it's also my favorite thing to do away from my computer. I'm wondering how I hadn't done this earlier, but later is better than never. Or so they say. However, it's going to be my only fixed column and you will be able to see my monthly Instadiary on the last day of each month!

For now, enjoy!

The Shoe Pendant
Most comfortable spiked trainers for shopping / Feeling very 70s before shopping


The Shoe Pendant
Outfit post featured on IFB/ Bad and good lattes / BW Selfie / Diet Book

 The Shoe Pendant
1st + 8th of March gifts from Prince Charming / Home cooked spaghetti by yours truly


The Shoe Pendant
Planning the first post of this spring / New top from C&A / Learning to sketch shoes / New Glow shoes

5 comments:

  1. Nice instagram shots! xoxo
    http://sarandasuzannaadriana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new top from C&A is adorable!

    Thara from Moss & Stone
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the spiked trainers!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice instadiary !

    maybe we can follow each other ?

    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...