24 April 2013

Olympic Diary

 photo DSC_0127_zps9bb255fe.jpg


Hello, female lads! It's been quite some time (almost 1 month) since my last post and I am truly sorry for that, but together with a week of no internet service and my laptop suddenly deciding he needs a spa treatment (aka some new windows software), the blog became an unhabitated place. However, I will now let you enjoy an avalanche of content, as I have gathered a lot of lovely information from Craiova that I will be sharing with you shortly. Furthermore, I have 2 things that I believe are crucially, let's say, shareable. For starters...

I got 4th place in the English National Olympics, with a staggering 100/100 points in the Speaking task. I've been waiting to get a prize like this for quite some while and now, in my Senior Year, I am so proud to finally see myself as an English Olympic.

Secondly, I dyed my hair a chocolate brown, with lighter roots and darker ends. However, you will see this probably in a couple of weeks' time, in case you aren't following me on Instagram :)

Besides this, what else can I say? I spent a wonderful week with my fellow Olympic mates, had a thriving re-encounter with one of my dearest (and most loveable, quirky) friends and managed to spend some quality time at my cousin's. Another couple of days were spent procrastinating in Bucharest and now I'm back to my diet life sprinkled with the ocasional exercise and serious finals study.

Until next time, stay fabulous!

The Shoe Pendant

Here, I got the chance to drive a friend's Mini <3
The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

>The Shoe Pendant

>The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...