27 April 2013

Le Boulevard

The Shoe Pendant


I told you I had tons of content from Craiova! But did you believe me? No? Yes?


Well here is the second post, this time featuring one of my now favorite spots to hang out in Craiova. I discovered it while in desperate need for a coffee in a lovely place and let me tell you, this pretty much sums it up. We entered the place very tired after the journey to the Olympiad and went out fresher than ever. Not only thanks to the great tea, that is.

What I love most about it is the decor,filled with a very girly, Belle Epoque and... girly air. The colors are really light and warm, consisting mostly out of nuances of green and beige. An unique aspect is brought to you by the chairs: there aren't 2 chairs alike: they are all different, in aproximately the same style, but mostly out of different materials. A cabinet filled with photo frames and a cabinet adorned with candle sticks and some more photo frames gives the place a cosy, home-y feeling and the glass case filled with sweets is simply mouthwatering(!!!). Also, half of the restaurant is placed above ground, with a wall made of glass, facing the street, exactly like a French cafe.

I am seriously planning of revisiting it as soon as I get back to Craiova and in case you get there before I get the chance to try some more delicious things, try the pizza with fries (do no ew me, it's quite delicious if you do give it a try!!), the Irish coffee and the Tiramisu (you're getting it served in tall glasses).

Until next time, stay fabulous!


The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant
The Shoe Pendant
The Shoe Pendant
The Shoe Pendant
The Shoe Pendant
The Shoe Pendant
The Shoe Pendant
The Shoe Pendant
The Shoe Pendant
The Shoe Pendant
The Shoe Pendant
The Shoe Pendant
The Shoe Pendant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...