6 July 2013

In between stages

The Shoe Pendant

It's officially summer 

and I'm officially free of any duties whatsoever!

I am happy to announce that I'm done with my finals (the last one was yesterday) and I can now focus on much more important things, such as sleeping, reading, swimming, running (which I've missed like crazy) and simply laying around. It is, after all, my last summer free of worries until I start college.

In another order of thought, these are the first pics with my new 50 mm lens ( I've been craving this little sucker for quite a while now) and my new hair color ( whiskey on the rocks, please!! ). I feel like I'm developing into a new person and it's quite a good vibe.

However, stay fabulous and love on, as I'm now leaving for a lovely evening to celebrate a friend's 21th birthday.

Cheers, mates!



The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

Trousers: H&M
Shirrt: H&M
Shoes: Deichman
Bag: Topshop
Ring: Six
Sunglasses: Meli Melo

19 comments:

  1. Cât de frumos! Îmi place tare mult cum îți stă cu pantalonii ăia! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on passing your exams!:) cute outfit! love the ring♥

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on finishing your exams! I understand the relief you must be feeling. Loving these photos also - your outfit is perfect, stylish yet classy. You have a Sophia Loren vibe about you :)

    Thara from Moss & Stone
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your outfit! following you now, follow back?
    -Mireia
    http://thelittlesecretsblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. un look 10¡¡¡
    y felicidades por esos examnes¡¡
    te invito a pasar por mi blog y a seguirme si te gusta.

    Nuevo post en mi blog

    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es/2013/07/nos-vamos-al-mercado.html

    https://www.facebook.com/dolcebyvirginiasayago?ref=hl


    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yeah, the 50 mm lens is the best! I love it! I love your trousers, I hope you are having a great Sunday!
    And also, I wanna let you know that Im holding a giveaway on my blog, so please check it out
    http://strawberryess.blogspot.se/2013/07/persunmall-is-holding-giveaway-for-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Alex! You've a fantastic blog:D I like your style so much, the pants are super cute!
    Thank you for your comment, I follow you now!
    Have a nice day pretty:)
    xoxo
    stylishpatterns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh this is really great! I like reading your blog :)

    mfashionfreak♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful pictures and outfit! I love the pants.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com
    www.shopvogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful pics. Love your rad pants <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your pants much!
    i have just followed your blog via GFC
    follow mine if you like it <3
    xoxo
    style frontier

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an elegant summer outfit <3 Hope you are still relaxing!

    And thank you for your nice comment on my blog - I checked immediately your blog with the result: I like it!

    I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It´ll be great if you come return to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey i love your blog! i've followed you on GFC :) do you like to follow each other?

    please check my new blog: http://normaanichaaw.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such an elegant summer outfit <3 Hope you are still relaxing! women s blouses

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...