26 August 2011

New Look Romania Opening



Photobucket

Last night I went to my first important fashion event : New Look Romania Opening ,in Afi Palace Cotroceni. I attended the VIP party and took some pretty cute photos,though not of the highest quality.
I saw some amazingly nice clothes and I got home with some pretty hefty shopping done : a pair of leopard low heels,an armor ring, 2 pairs of opaque tights (mustard and crimson) , a silk shirt aaaand,as a gift,I got a really cute golden bracelet. (see my latest shopping aquisitions in my next post).
The place was filled with celebrities, champagne and little fancy snacks .
Though the event was so glamorous and I liked it so much,I didn't really speak to anyone in the Romanian blogosphere, probably because I was so shy ,but next time I promise I'll walk up and talk to other bloggers :)

Last,but not least, I adored the show(s) . Yes , there was a fashion show, constituted of New Look's lookbook and a concert : The Moood. And I must say,those guys are really good !



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They're The Moood


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this is the fashion show

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And this is us having fun in the dressing rooms xD

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. love the new collectio
    you look stunning!!!love your outfit!!
    kisses from prague and have a great day!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...