10 September 2011

White Party at the Parliament

Photobucket Hello,sweeties ! I am so sorry for the long pause ,but it so happens that before leaving for the sea-side , my laptop broke so I was left with no "hands and legs" . I am happy to announce that Tomis Forum/National Selection Session of the European Youth Parliament was great, though not able to surpass Balkan's Exchange Forum from June/July. Here are the first photos , from the White Party . Everything I'm wearing is freshly bought : Shirt from New Look Shorts/Skirt from Koton Shoes from New Look Plus,enjoy my new hair color : as red as it can get <3 Photobucket These are my new "sisters" , we being a blonde,a redhead and a brunette Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket She's somehow my bestie from Targu Neamt :) Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Now,meet Lorenzo ! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket See this guy ? He's constantly telling me that my blog does not have any true followers and that I don't really have any fashion sense ! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...