13 September 2011

Bangs, stars and hearts

Photobucket Hey,guys ! I'm finally here with an "outfit of the day" post. Haven't done it in a while . And it's not because I've slacked off dressing nice, but because taking photos requires extra attention besides my already hectic life. So , here's the deal for today : not only did I wear this great dress that I hadn't worn in ages , but I spiced up with a turqoise shell necklace and starry converse sneakers. Oh,and did I mention I got bangs ? Which shine in a very intense shade of red ? I'd been wanting a big change for a while and here it came ! I got my hair cut on the very first day of school and absolutely no one would recognise me when I arrived. By the way , I plan to redo my "back to school" outfit these days just to show it to you , because I liked it very much but didn't have the chance to photograph it. I promise to show it to you by Friday. I'm getting so much serious with my blog, now that I organised a giveaway and that I reached 102 followers. See you soon and don't forget to join my Giveaway ! Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

7 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...