23 March 2013

Some Gentlemen and their sons

 photo DSC_0109_zps8d24566b.jpg


Some Gentlemen and Their Sons... Or the story of an unplanned outfit. You might also learn to remember it as the tale of how you should never pack light.

So how does the telling go? Well, this Friday, I arrived in Bucharest to spend some quality time with Prince Charming and relax a little bit. We were planning to go to some museums but, thanks to me forgetting my ID home and bad weather, we ended up in a calm and retro pub in the Old Center of Bucharest, called, as the title suggests: "Some Gentlemen and Their Sons". The place is very nice, it has reasonable prices and I suggest you pay them a visit in case you take a stroll through the capital of Ro.

But the tale's moral wasn't this, but the fact that if it weren't for my hoarding-like packing, I would have been obliged by the situation to either go out in a skirt and heels or face the world in my sweats. Because, yes, it was raining! So from now on, in case you are not required by law (there would be ways around that too), never pack light!

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

Dress: TEX
Tights: H&M
Necklace: C&A
Ring: C&A 
 
 
EXTRA, EXTRA: Read all about it!


linksalamode031213

Spring Fever

Yey! I got selected for IFB's LALM a second time! You cannot imagine my happiness! I've been craving to reach this list for a while now and their recognition of my work is simple great! Wish me luck for further appearances! Let's hope I make it on the list a million times from now!

Links à la Mode: March 21, 2013

  SPONSOR: Shopbop New: Vic Italy, VPL Shoes, Pierre Balmain, Frame Denim , Max Kibardin, Schutz, Zadig & Voltaire, Ishvara, Minuit Douze, Francis Leon, JW.Anderson

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...