27 March 2013

One handsome pooch

The Shoe Pendant


My dear darlings, it's been a while since I last posted. And I truly apologize for that. However, I'm here to make it up to you by showing one of the most personal posts I have to offer. Ever. This is my best-friend, my companion for almost 13 years and my little angel: Oli. Not to be too sappy or cuddly, I have to say that this little creature has been here for worse and for better, much more than a spouse would.

I always wanted a puppy, like any kid back then, so when a coworker of my mom announced her dog had given birth to 4 adorable white little doggies, I somehow managed to convince my mom to get this little piece of fluff for me. I was entering 1st grade and as I'm approaching my high school graduation, I have to say that she has been the sister I never wanted my mom to give me. All the fun and smooshiness without the extra care.

She's also one heck of a beauty and a lady. She never bites, she barks like a mad man when she doesn't like something and she acts like a true queen. Not a princess, a queen. She's also wearing make-up. No, don't think of me as a complete nut job, just take a look at her perfectly contoured eyes and her lovely pink muzzle.

All in all, she's been my companion for so much time now, I believe it was time for someone to give her some credit. After all, a dog is a man's best friend.

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...