13 May 2013

A woman's affair

The Shoe Pendant


Oups! Seems like I said I would post this yesterday and I kind of missed the deadline. It's been happening to me lately: skiping deadlines, missing appointments, forgeting promises. I'm just too stressed. I'm even too tired and lifeless that I can't strike a pose for an outfit post. However, it seems like I'm not always that careless (thank you so much, past me, for taking these gorgeous pics!!). Upon rearranging my computer files (because yes, procrastination), I discovered that I had yet to unleash some of my past looks, even one from the Basic Item series I was promising before I left for Craiova.

As for the look, you might say it's not that me. And it actually isn't. I am in love with color, more or less, and I always add that touch of crazy and chic in all of my outfits, but it seems like I went for a more mature look in this one. I don't really remember the story I wanted to tell with this outfit, not because it was too long ago, but because it's so simple, yet refined, that it invites anyone that sees it to think of a story.

Today, I think that this semi-transparent blouse is the perfect item for a business woman: soft and delicate in the front, and edgy in the back. You know, like in that quote. Who's quote? The Iron Lady's, of course!

Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't.



The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

Shoes: Deichman
Blazer: Pimkie
Jeans: C&A
Top: No Name
Necklace: I Shine Accesories
Earrings: Accesorize

1 comment:

  1. Imi plac detaliile tinutei, super!
    xo
    http://aboutwomenandnotonly.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...