17 May 2013

Bande a Part

 The Shoe Pendant


Hello, lovely birds! How have you been during this lovely Spring weather? Have you been travelling or relaxing yourselves as you should? Or are you planning your future trips as we speak? If so, I have the destination for you!

I was tellin you a while back (here) about how amazing Craiova is and the many places I saw during my stay there. After spending a whole week in Le boulevard, my dearest Catalina showed me a little piece of Heaven called Bande a Part *heart,heart,heart*. As you can see, it's the fashionista paradise, with walls filled with fashion in it's greatest form: the magazine.

What do I love so much about it? 

(In case you are still wondering)

I have to say that I love, most of all, the atmosphere. I saw a lot of boheme people, smoking their cigarettes and cigars while talking about arts (yes, I eavesdropped, oupsy), a couple of actors and models and even one famous photographer (Catalina told me he was and I believe her. I cannot, by all means, remember his name!).
I also adored the decor. Everything was white, "sprinkled" with vintage items, such as an old phone and wooden white chairs. La pie de resistance was, of course, the wall filled with magazines. I recognised some of the latest issues of Haarper's Bazaar, but also retro Vogue numbers.
Another thing I fell for? (There are countless anyway, no need for numbering) The alcohol tea! I drank Irish Tea for the first time in my life. It was no surprise I loved it, as I also adore Irish Coffee so much. But yes, tea just got into a whole new dimension of awesomness for me!

 The Shoe Pendant

 The Shoe Pendant

 The Shoe Pendant

 The Shoe Pendant

 The Shoe Pendant

 The Shoe Pendant

 The Shoe Pendant

2 comments:

  1. Such a nice place that you went to!

    xoxo Akinyi

    http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...