11 June 2013

The last leaf

The Shoe Pendant


It's been more than two weeks since I stepped ( more or less gracefully) on the steps of the restaurant where our Senior Prom was held. It is only now that I am realizing how fast time goes and how time is probably the only thing I don't have right now. Being burried under piles of endless finals material with a desire to pump caffeine through my entire system, I want to take the time and acknowledge the times that have passed, just to make a clean slate to the ones that are coming.

What was highschool for me? Probably what it was for most of the people in the world: 4 years filled with (unfounded) drama, delightful (and not so delightful) new experiences, new friends, best friends, frenemies (*wink*) and body image issues ( was I too fat?). It was a great life experience, though probably not the best so far, but I do have to give it some credit for getting me together with some of my best friends and Prince Charming ( yes, the people I adore with all my heart). It tought me how to experience intense feelings (not only thanks to Prince Charming *wink again*), but also to the people that thought me there was a reason fairytales were written: to put the bad guy to sleep!

But about Prom night? It was loads of fun (though a little short-cut if you ask me), it gave me and my besties to feel like princesses for a night and wear long, sexy gowns (though mine was probably the most nerve-wrecking experience I've had), luxurious hairstyles and ravishing make-up. The photos are proof of how well we felt and we can only wish to have the same impressions after our 10-year reunion (which I cannot wait for more than this!!!).

All in all, it's been a fun set of years and we can now only ask ourselves what our future (and our finals) has set up for us.

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The dearest History teacher who, despite making us hate her guts at times, was probably the snuggliest human being in the world:
The Shoe Pendant

And here's the very lovely Romanian teacher that never stopped from calling us Weasles, Furs, Peacock and what not:
The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

And the 4 wild ones that ruled the West. Or at least the ones that made me wonder why we never became comedians.
The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

And this is probably my favorite picture (don't ask why, I just adore it !!)
The Shoe Pendant

And now meet one of the brightest gals out there. Here's to completing each other! ( She does the math <3)
The Shoe Pendant

And the top of the top, but in the worse of the worst pictures, THE friend
The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

I am so sorry, miss, for being such a pain in the a** for the past... 8 years :)
The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

And I knew I had to show you the wonderful details I had done by amazing Victorita of Oksana Salon Bucharest and Alexandra (Lovey, love, love!)
]The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

5 comments:

  1. Doamne, cat esti de frumoasa! Ai aratat fantastic!!

    Ce pot sa iti spun: mult succes in orice iti planuiesti pentru viitor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. felicitari! rochia a fost foarte interesanta!

    http://damisabina.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ai fost superba!
    Succes pe mai departe!
    De unde sunt sandalele?
    Mersi:*

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing, the dress looks super sophisticated!
    Xoxo Akinyi

    Http://fitsonme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...