14 June 2013

Toque, or the long awaited graduation

 The Shoe Pendant

Well, I will not say this in too many words, as words are simply superfluous. My last highschool adventure ended with toques flying in the air. And even though we rushed our robe ceremony (I'll get the chance to repeat it when I finish college), it was a very heart-warming moment: getting an award for the "English Person of the Class" and watching my best friends get "crowned" Valedictorians were things that made me feel proud and ended the 4 ( 8 if you count junior high) years I spent between the walls of "Ion Maiorescu" National Highschool.

To all of my classmates, see you in ten years!

To all of my friends, come to England for free accommodation!

 The Shoe Pendant

 The Shoe Pendant

 The Shoe Pendant

 The Shoe Pendant

 The Shoe Pendant

 The Shoe Pendant

 The Shoe Pendant

 The Shoe Pendant

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...