17 June 2013

Digital Divas Ambassadeur

The Shoe Pendant


Or actually Ambassador, but I like to give myself more posh-ness with some French name.


But yes, I am a Digital Divas Amabassador and I am now going to tell you what exactly this lovely event is about and why my keen interest in it.

Experience

The speakers will show you how your passion for blogging could be a real job.

Networking

A great opportunity to network with well-known fashion and beauty bloggers and celebrities.

Prizes

Every participant will receive a goodie bag with beauty products and cosmetics.

And not to mention all of the speakers!!! My personal favorites are certainly Ana Maria Morodan, Oana Pellea, Bogdan Th. Olteanu and Ovidiu Buta. Others speakers are the Fabulous Muses, Cristian Lupsa, Dana Paun, Mirela Bucoviceanu and Catalin Opritescu of Lightaholic.
Besides this, you might want to know more about Yvan Rodic (about whom I'll talk more in a future post) and about the fact that you are all invited to cast your vote in the People's Choice Awards (how exciting is that?).

You have to go here and vote for your personal favourites! My personal favourite is probably Add some style by Irina Sandu.

Until the next post, don't forget to request your invite over at the Digital Divas website!

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

The Shoe Pendant

1 comment:

  1. lovely pics <3
    check out my latest post: http://www.fashionglow.ro/?p=3161
    xoxo,
    Khloe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...